Name and Shame
Name and Shame

EMONICS LLC REVIEW

Complaint
#5YELG

This complaint was posted on NAS on 18th Apr, 2022 and is a permanent record located here: https://www.nameandshame.com/emonics-llc-5YP2G/ive-blocked-all-emonics-emails-id5yelg .

NameandShame Author
7S7DMcP
18th Apr, 2022

I’ve blocked all ’emonics’ emails

Emonics contacted my email through a job board. Set up an interview with two guys possibly working at T-mobile. The T-mobile guys may or may not have been real, but they sent me an offer. After I accepted, I got a call from another guy (all phone numbers were spoofed; no actual contacts to share) who wanted to discuss the salary and some odd arrangement where I’d get paid 89% of what we’d up front agreed on for salary, with a quarterly ‘bonus’ of the remaining 11%. After I got off the phone I told them I’m passing on this job. This is when it turned into a nightmare.

Received multiple calls and texts from more spoofed numbers saying the pay rate is ‘no problem.’ They also tried to set me up with someone at Wipro, which is apparently who the job was through, even though it was advertised as a T-mobile gig.

I started blocking the spoofed numbers and eventually got a call that came through as MY OWN NUMBER. Run the other way if you have these guys contacting you.

Evidence Box

0

No evidence added yet

Add your own evidence

No evidence added yet

Add your own evidence

View more complaints for Emonics LLC?

Comments

0