RAMSEY ALFA ROMEO FIAT REVIEW
This complaint was posted on NAS on 27th Feb, 2022 and is a permanent record located here: https://www.nameandshame.com/ramsey-alfa-romeo-fiat-5YOT7/i-recommend-you-stay-away-id5yea6 .
I recommend you stay away!
Nothing but problems since day one. I thought I’d give this brand/dealership a try, huge mistake.
1) My vehicle was delivered to me with a scratched speedometer. (New 2019 Stelvio)
2) They ended up swapping it out with another car on the lots speedometer after weeks of complaining.
3) Bluetooth has a glitch where it keeps your radio on and kills your battery when you turn your car off. (No current fix.)
4) I was promised loaner cars. But they do not provide loaners if you have Geico or progressive. (They new which insurance company I used when I leased the car, I gave them my info.)
5) Now after driving in the rain last week, my adaptive cruise control is now broken and my car has a message telling me to bring it in.
(I will now have to bring the car in again, and not get a loaner.)
6) When I purchased my car they forgot to install the spare tire.
7) When I purchased the car, the back seat belts came broken.